There are plans to raise the roof in Staunton Road! Two of the latest planning applications have been referred to us by residents for potential call-in. There are sizeable applications on properties in Headley Way among others. Please click on planning applications tab above for more details.
We have updated our planning applications page (see above tab)
Altaf and Ruth may decide to call applications from Franklin Road and Headley Way into committee – please let us know if you have concerns about any of the applications listed there
All have been permitted by officers using delegated powers.
Erection of single storey rear extension; loft conversion to include insertion of 1no. rooflight to front and dormer to rear. (Amended plan)
30 Windmill Road Oxford
Application to certify that the proposed single storey rear extension and insertion of 1no. window on side elevation is lawful development.
9 Gardiner Street Oxford
Erection of a single storey rear extension.
2 Wilberforce Street Oxford
Application to certify that the proposed conversion into two self contained flats, provision of cycle parking space and bin storage at ground floor level is lawful development.
122B London Road Headington
Erection of water tanks and 2m fence.
St Lukes Hospital Latimer Road
Demolition of existing outrigger. Erection of a two storey rear extension and formation of 1No. dormer to rear roof slope and insertion of 1No. rooflight to front roof slope to create 2 x 1-bed flats (Use Class C3) . Provision of bin and cycle store.
111 London Road Headington
Erection of single storey rear extension.
11 Bickerton Road Oxford
At East Area Planning Committee, Ruth requested that members are alerted when the Construction and Traffic Management Plan and the Student Management Plan are received by planning officers.
The CTMP has now been received and you can find it here
Please note, it is not agreed or signed off by the planning officer yet.
There are two this week for extensions in Gardiner Street and Lime Walk. Please click on Planning applications above to view details.
It’s noticeable that applications for dropped kerbs are increasing from properties along the Access to Headington works route. For the latest applications in Windmill Road, Sandfield Road, and Barton Lane, please click on Planning applications tab above.
- 17/02343/FUL WITHDRAWN
Erection of a 1×1-bed dwelling with parking.
142 Headley Way Oxford
- 17/02344/FUL WITHDRAWN
Erection of 1 x 2-bed dwelling with parking provision and access.
142 Headley Way Oxford
Applications granted consent
- 17/02351/FUL PERMITTED
Formation of 1no. dormer window to rear elevation. (Amended plans)
117 Headley Way Oxford
- 17/02350/FUL PERMITTED
Erection of two modular units outside the minor injuries entrance to provide as assessment facility to reduce waiting times.
John Radcliffe Hospital Headley Way
All the following have been permitted under delegated authority.
- 17/02009/FUL Demolition of existing entrance hall, WC and rear porch. Erection of single storey front extension. Alteration to windows and doors to the front and rear elevations.
B Langley Court Langley Close
- 17/02141/FUL Erection of two storey side and rear extension, insertion of 1 window to rear ground floor elevation. Demolition of existing garage.
1 Stapleton Road Oxford
- 17/02276/CPU Application to certify that the proposed formation of hip to gable in association with loft conversion, alterations to existing garage to form habitable space, formation of 1 dormer to rear roofslope, alterations to 1no. window on first floor, alterations to existing doors to side elevation is lawful development. (Amended description)
11 Bickerton Road Oxford
- 17/02292/FUL Change of use from dwellinghouse (Use Class C3) to a House in Multiple Occupation (Use Class C4).
39 Lime Walk Oxford
- 17/01496/FUL Affecting a Conservation Area Erection of trellis to the inside of the north and west boundary walls.
Churchill Farm House 4 St Andrew’s Lane
- 17/01943/CPU Application to certify that the proposed summer room and garage/workshop is lawful development. (Amended plan)
91 Lime Walk Oxford
- 17/02368/VAR Affecting a Conservation Area Variation of condition 16 (Sustainable technology) of planning permission 16/02559/VAR (Variation of condition 13 (materials) of planning permission 15/01988/FUL (Demolition of existing chalet bungalow. Erection of a three storey 1 x 5-bed dwellinghouse (Use Class C3). Formation of new vehicular access from Stoke Place with provision of 3No. car parking spaces, bin and cycle store and new landscaping) to enable the use of alternative brick and roof tiles and to allow the condition to be discharged post commencement of works) to allow alternative to a mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery by installing a Flue Gas Recovery Unit.
Rookery Cottage 11 Stoke Place
Application to certify that the existing use 1 x 1 bed flat (Use Class C3) is lawful.
115 London Road Headington
Change of use of dwellinghouse (Use Class C3) to a House in Multiple Occupation (Use Class C4). Provision of bin and cycle stores.
94 Staunton Road Oxford
Variation of condition 2 (Develop in accordance with approved plns) of planning permission 16/00131/FUL (Erection of two storey front extension incorporating roof extension and single storey rear extension. Formation of 2No rear dormer windows and insertion of rooflights in association with loft conversion (Amended plans).)) to allow alteration of roof to form hip to gable.
44 Franklin Road Oxford
Erection of first floor rear extension. (Amended plan)
76 Windmill Road Oxford
- 17/02260/VAR Affecting a Conservation Area
Variation of condition 2 (Develop in accordance with approved plns) of planning permission 16/00340/FUL (Erection of part single, part two storey rear extension. Insertion of 1no. window to north elevation.)) to allow the insertion of 1No. rooflight on the North elevation of the rear extension.
76 Old High Street Oxford