All the following have been permitted under delegated authority.
- 17/02009/FUL Demolition of existing entrance hall, WC and rear porch. Erection of single storey front extension. Alteration to windows and doors to the front and rear elevations.
B Langley Court Langley Close
- 17/02141/FUL Erection of two storey side and rear extension, insertion of 1 window to rear ground floor elevation. Demolition of existing garage.
1 Stapleton Road Oxford
- 17/02276/CPU Application to certify that the proposed formation of hip to gable in association with loft conversion, alterations to existing garage to form habitable space, formation of 1 dormer to rear roofslope, alterations to 1no. window on first floor, alterations to existing doors to side elevation is lawful development. (Amended description)
11 Bickerton Road Oxford
- 17/02292/FUL Change of use from dwellinghouse (Use Class C3) to a House in Multiple Occupation (Use Class C4).
39 Lime Walk Oxford
- 17/01496/FUL Affecting a Conservation Area Erection of trellis to the inside of the north and west boundary walls.
Churchill Farm House 4 St Andrew’s Lane
- 17/01943/CPU Application to certify that the proposed summer room and garage/workshop is lawful development. (Amended plan)
91 Lime Walk Oxford
- 17/02368/VAR Affecting a Conservation Area Variation of condition 16 (Sustainable technology) of planning permission 16/02559/VAR (Variation of condition 13 (materials) of planning permission 15/01988/FUL (Demolition of existing chalet bungalow. Erection of a three storey 1 x 5-bed dwellinghouse (Use Class C3). Formation of new vehicular access from Stoke Place with provision of 3No. car parking spaces, bin and cycle store and new landscaping) to enable the use of alternative brick and roof tiles and to allow the condition to be discharged post commencement of works) to allow alternative to a mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery by installing a Flue Gas Recovery Unit.
Rookery Cottage 11 Stoke Place