Lines will be refreshed in the following roads, date to be confirmed.
- Sandfield & Staunton parking spaces
- Woodlands Rd & Beech Rd give ways
- Windmill/London cross-road junctions
- Outside Barclays bank 2 hr bays
- Gardiner Street, Piper Street, Perrin Street, Windsor Street, Bateman Street & Wilberforce Street refresh of all lines
- London Road from Horwood Close to main cross-road. Give way and cycle symbols of shared space
- Kennett Road – burn off lines obstructing parking bays/Double Yellow Lines
Altaf and Ruth negotiated match funding of the above work with City Highways Engineering along with allocations from the Headington Ward budget and Community Infrastructure Levy budget.
This will help with highway safety and enable NSL to enforce parking regulations to benefit our residents.